Wednesday, October 14, 2015


Chapter 5
During my research I have come across a couple sites that have had really good information, but the information itself was kind of off topic from the direction I want to take my paper; chapter five talks about how to evaluate sources. The first thing to think about is if the site has enough evidence, lack of evidence might indicate flaws in the author’s argument. Is the right kind of evidence offered? Is the evidence used fairly? And lastly is the source of the evidence provided? Chapter five also talks about scholarly articles which we have looked into a lot on the OC database. Evaluating these are easier in my opinion because they are highly credible, however thoroughly reading through the information and taking good notes is important and still needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment