Monday, October 5, 2015


Chapter two:

Throughout this chapter a key point is creating a plan. Last week we began narrowing down our topics and listed pros and cons to each. During the process of listing we listened to our group’s feedback which allowed each of us to conduct preliminary observations. The great advantage of hearing other people’s thoughts and concerns are that it allows us to look at our topic with many different perspectives. Our research paper will be an argumentative paper and after Thursdays class work my groups feedback has helped me decide which direction I want to lead my topic on  whether or not I agree or disagree. Another headline discussed in chapter two is sources. We have yet to work too much with sources, but during week one, we found at least one credible source to one of our five possible topics, and learned about MLA citations. As the week progresses we will be looking more into sources and how to choose the right ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment