Wednesday, October 14, 2015


Chapter 6

This week we have continued to find useful information on our topics and with that, taking notes has been a huge focus. Chapter 6 lays out a lot of good tips on how to take notes. First off choosing a method and using it consistently. I have found that printing articles out and highlighting important information works best for me. If I find information in a book where I can’t highlight, handwriting and using color to highlight really helps me. Quoting directly is another point the chapter talks about. When you use the information from your notes, it’s imperative that the quotes are directly from the text, and that your notes are labeled correctly.  Another great strategy is classifying your sources throughout your notes; whether it’s grouping, listing, or visualizing. Making sure your notes are accurate will lead you to a successfully well written paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment